We at JEF believe in young and fresh graduates in spite of the continuous decline and weakness in the outcomes of Jordanian education, but we believe in our social role towards youth by training them and teaching them the basics of work and what qualifies them to enter the labor market.
The internship program includes:
– Involving them within the projects of JEF, such as (JEF Indicators, DBR, UP and Running Program, JEF Podcast, etc).
– Train them, and the training includes the following: (Economics 101, How to write proposals, white papers, and emails, Software workshops (MS Project advanced) + Power PI, introduction to Data Science, Data Analysis and visualization, How to define problems, and investment management).
Internship Program 2020
2020 is the year we launched our internship program for the first time. After submitting an online application, reading the CVs and motivational letters thoroughly, and interviewing the candidates, we finally chose the best four interns who will benefit the forum and will get a remarkable experience!
- They had done a research about Jordan’s situation in global indicators including: Doing Business report, Human Development index, Economic freedom index, Global Innovation index, Energy Transition report, Corruption Perception index, Global Competitiveness report, and Global Gender gap.
- They reflected the amended data (from 2014 to 2020) to the amended dashboard quarterly, checked the entire equations and formulas, and finalized the database in JEF Indicators (in english and arabic) and finally, wrote its methodology
- They analyzed and visualized the data through Power BI.
- They wrote a proposal to donor institutions that includes budgets, timeline, description, and reports.
- They enhanced our website.
- They found the correlation between our economic indicators and the Sustainable Development Goals and National Vision 2025.